Shipping & Insurance Information
2021 SHIPPING INFORMATION
(September 17, 2021) COVID-19 SERVICE INTERUPTIONS (International)
The Postal Service™ is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions.
Suspension Due to Unavailability of Transportation
|New Zealand||Yemen||Timor-Leste||French Guiana|
Effective March 23, 2020, due to airline travel restrictions and cancellations, the U.S. Postal Service has temporarily suspended the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined to China, France, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. These suspensions will be in effect until further notice. The Postal Service is taking all reasonable measures to minimize impact to our customers.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHIPPED:
If you ordered in the month of August or September and have not yet received your order, chances are they are being 'returned to sender' and we have not received it yet. We will appreciate all the patience you can give us for this. This is a constantly developing situation.
We have been given the option to resend with the existing label and tracking number once service has been restored. If you have questions please email us with your order number [email protected]
How Quickly we Ship
- All orders typically ship either same day or 48 hours after the order is placed. Sometimes it can take longer for special requests, if we have a sale, or holiday.
Order Changes after Purchase
- Please note that we might not be able to change the order after it is placed due to how quick our turnaround time is. If you have not received a shipping confirmation you can email [email protected] with subject line “CHANGE TO ORDER” We cannot guarantee it can be changed. If your order has already shipped please see our exchange page. https://www.vasylzelinskiy.com/pages/exchange
Route Package Protection
- We HIGHLY suggest adding Route Protection to your order it can be found at checkout. This extra peace of mind covers: Lost in Transit Packages, Stolen Packages, Broken/ Damaged Items. If you do not add the Route Protection, we cannot guarantee a re-order, re-delivery, or refund. Please Read the Following to ensure that you are covered. Make sure you add your email address to the order! https://www.vasylzelinskiy.com/
- Note: When Refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order, Shipping Cost, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
- When replacing an item, Route cover the subtotal of the order and the Route premium, Shipping costs and taxes are not included. Route also does not pay custom/duty fees.
- Lost Item Policies
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) in US Domestic must be filed 7 days (including Canada, and 20 for other international countries) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint (last update on tracking information) You will be responsible for checking your tracking number and keeping track of the time, so we can ensure the package is covered.
- Submit your claim here: https://www.vasylzelinskiy.com/ with your order number and your email address.
- For Route Protection Policies on Lost Items, Stolen Items and Damaged Items please visit: https://www.vasylzelinskiy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041131194-Route-Package-Protection-Policies
- We ship via USPS 2-Day Priority when the package is over 1lb & under 1lb we ship USPS First Class Mail
- We will send you a tracking number to your email and a delivery email.
International Shipments PLEASE READ
- We do ship internationally; the price will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship USPS First Class International, and USPS Priority International if it is over 4lbs.
- Customers with shipping addresses outside of the USA are responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees. These costs are not included in the price of shipping/handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country and can be as high as 80% of the total value of your order; please check with your local customs agency for details regarding exact costs. US domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable.
- If a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage fees/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- *We cannot provide international return labels for exchanges you will have to ship it back at your own cost. We will cover the shipping back to you.*